YouTube, Twitter, Facebook and Instagram stars are the self-made celebrities of today. People who have earned an audience and made by creating content geared toward teaching, entertaining, reviewing, and being awesome on the internet.
This course gives you an intriguing and engaging tools, methods and insight into making money from youtube and other social media activities.
• How to create a Video that sells your business.
• Ways to use YouTube to drive traffic to your website.
• How to determine the right length of video for your business.
• Ways to maximize your YouTube marketing results.
• How to upload your video to YouTube, Facebook, and other Social sites.
• New YouTube Changes and What They Mean for Businesses.
• YouTube Mistakes to Avoid.
• Setting Up Your YouTube Account Right the First Time.
• Video Content and editing: Best Practices & Calls to Action.
• Components of an Effective YouTube Video.
• Ways to brand your new YouTube Profile.
• How to maximize SEO with the right Title, Description and Keywords.
• How to bring more traffic to your website with Videos.
• How Videos dramatically improve your Google Rankings.
• Tips to Make Your Video Marketing Easy
• Methods of Selling your Products or Merchandise
• Licensing your content
• Nigeria working Crowd-funding methods.
• Turn Social Media Traffic into Sales and Sponsorships
• You will learn how to create Brands with social media engagement
• To learn how to start driving real revenue from your social fanbase
• Learn simplified and secured methods using Media and Entertainment Brands to make money.
a. Sport, Media and Entertainment content creators
b. Content Producers
c. Businesses and Companies
e. Entrepreneurs and professionals in all fields of human endeavours
f. Small and medium scale business owners.
g. Those who are looking for jobs in marketing, sales etc.
h. Web developers
i. Marketing executives
j. Business consultants
k. Fresh graduates and Corp members
n. Those who are looking for work from home opportunities
e) Method of Instruction:
• Lecture, Presentation, discussion, hands on experience and practical.
f) Duration: 5 days(2 days Theory and 3 days Practical/hands-on)
g) Date: November 6th – 10th , 2017
h) Venue: Centre for Cyber Awareness and Development – CECAD
28B, Gbemisola Street, off Allen Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos.
i) Course fee: 40,000